/*---------- GOOGLE Meta Tag ----------*/

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Magnesium Problems

Can't seem to raise the magnesium no matter what. I've tried to evaluate all possible causes in a very logical way. Here's my chain of thoughts:

Firstly, MG additive might be fake and useless. I dosed a small portion into one cup of aquarium water and tested it. MG levels rose like nobody's biz. MG additive is working.

Secondly, Something in the tank is absorbing all the MG. As far as I know there are only 3 sources of absorbtive material in the tank. The carbon, the phosphate remover and the nitrate remover. Phosphate is close to zero, nitrate is high. They're not even working that well. How are they gonna absorb my MG?

Thirdly, I don't know what the heck is happening! HELP!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home