/*---------- GOOGLE Meta Tag ----------*/

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

More Friends!



Added quite a number of stuff into the tank recently but have just been to busy to update. Yellow polyps and they came for free! Very generous gesture courtesy of the Golden Octopus! I was out coral shopping and what caught my eye was these small polyps growing wild on the sand bed. Asked Mr. Shan if i could buy them and he said, i'll give 'em to you. Looking for great corals, go to the Golden Octopus!



Zoas! I forgot the full name but I bought a bunch of them off Simon another member on the reefclub forum. Had real trouble finding a place to house this bunch cos it wasn't attached to a rock to weight it down. floating all around in the current.



And more zoas, this time in one big block. Much easier to position to them. I was very surprised that these zoas adapted really well and opened up the very same day I introduced them into the tank. One more colony, a little too tiny and I'm very disappointed in the color rendering of this camera. Ugh!



Star a tank? yes the red feather star. Got this poisonous intimidating looking creep out in some coral farm located in some far off place. I had no idea what it was, it just looked exotic and all the man told me was that star ate dirty things. Hilarious! Its a feather star and it feeds on plankton.



The final picture, more mushrooms. This pair courtesy of belle again. i love mushrooms. I have so many now. there are some more i've not taken pictures of them. Came in a big rock, so there was no place to house them so I hack the rock to bits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home