/*---------- GOOGLE Meta Tag ----------*/

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

A Wet Fishy Day

I spent the whole day checking out fishy stuff today. After that disappointing Xmas eve, it was a very pleasant surprise when Belle said she found my fish and she reserved it. Was even nicer of her to drive me to pick up the fish. Spent the whole day travelling from shop to shop, place to place, pretty crazy i thought.

So i got my kole tang! this fish seems a little over sized tho it was the smallest already. Got bullied the moment it went into the tank. Cowering at the corner but is slowly familiarising itself and gaining ground.

The other fish was a spotted mandarin goby. A really dainty pretty looking fish which i'd never see myself keeping cos it's reputed as hard to keep. Belle convinced me that i shouldn't have any problems with it so there, second fish.

let's see how they go. Pictures will come sOON!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home