/*---------- GOOGLE Meta Tag ----------*/

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry Christmas Fishies!

I think i'm getting lazy with this project. Problems just keep cropping up and i'm just looking to solve all these problems and hopefully develop a fix set of procedures that i'd just need to follow to ensure the tank's health. Hopefully this can be done before school reopens too. Also if i can doucment these steps nicely, then I can leave on holidays and not worry about the fishies cos these instructions can be past on to others at home.

Despite the mood and the cheer of Xmas season, today turned out to be a very disappointing Xmas' eve (in the context of the fish tank that is). I got a message from the fish farm today, they said "your kole tang is here!" Rare hawaiian shipment, I left the house almost immediately just for it. I got there, got the whole car muddied cos the rainy mud puddles, only to watch someone buy the last 2 of those fishes right infront of my eyes.

I've been waiting months for this fish. I refused to add anymore fishies into the tank. Many friends have offered to adopt fishies, but I've turned them all down, waiting for this kole tang before i get the rest. I was so excited when I got the message and I even decided that i was gonna name the fish Christmas!

No fish this xmas. On a brighter note, i wish everyone living in the deep blue sea in my HDB a merry xmas! No dried pellet food for you guys today and tomorrow. You guys shall have fresh yummy food!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home