/*---------- GOOGLE Meta Tag ----------*/

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

The Deep Blue Sea

The deep blue sea has been running for 78days now. 2 casualties so far. I lost a sexy shrimp while doing a very disruptive and extensive water change and re-scaping of the tank. My fault entirely. I lost a mandarin goby who jumped out the next day after it was introduced. It's unlikely for mandarins to be active in the water column and what more jump out so I consider that a freak accident. Other than that, i'm proud to report that everything is doing well. Infact things are growing and multiplying!
Comparing the aquarium with the first few initial shots, I'd say its come a long way. The floor is still a little messy with stray rocks I've yet to decide a final location for. Coralline algae growth has been significant and all the rocks look pretty much purple and alive.

Here's the deep blue sea from another angle. Let's see if you can find the following:
1. Sailfin Tang a.k.a San Francisco
2. Clown Fish a.k.a Mr. & Ms. Mo
3. Spotted Mandarin Goby a.k.a Tooshie Pox
4. Kole Tang a.k.a 007 (Double Oh Seven)
Explain the names another time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home