/*---------- GOOGLE Meta Tag ----------*/

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Rescaping

I've been staring at the tank for the past week and think that it looks really dull. The rock scape isn't engaging at all. I spent Sunday pouring through all the aquarium books at kino trying to find some tips on rock scaping and after an hour or so, finally got what I wanted. Took another couple of hours searching through the net for inspiration and with some sketches, finally I got down to rescaping it today (technically yesterday). Added sand so it all looks much nicer now. Pictures tomorrow!

I've got a power lamp to illuminate the aquarium but somehow the spectrum seems to be off, so I've been sourcing for a new bulb for the lamp. I've scoured all over Singapore, up and down Sim Lim tower and all the way to the Pasir Ris fish farms but it was all in vain. It was most unexpected when i recieved an email from the Japanese bulb manufactuer whom i've enquired more purchasing details from. They have it! and its somewhere in some industrial estate office so i've gotta go fetch it. Ugh! I hope all the effort and the money will be well worth it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home