/*---------- GOOGLE Meta Tag ----------*/

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Oh Crab!

I had a decorator crab. I bet not many have seen a decorator crab. So where is my picture of this decorator crab? I don't know. A decorator crab is a crab that will pick up objects from its surroundings and place it onto its own body as a form of camouflage. It will pick shells, sand bits, coral fragments, anemones, algae, anything u name it, just to blend in with its surroundings.

This crab i had was too big for the tank. It bit my corals and ripped them off. I got upset and transferred it out to a holding tank and subsequently I sold it. It was only the day that I sold it off I realise what an ass I have been. The crab was truely a cool fella. It was just amazing too watch and just because it tore of some corals, I got upset with it. So upset that I didn't give it a name, I didn't take a picture of it.

Now that it's gone, I feel so rotten. All of us have flaws but beyond that, I'm pretty sure if we look hard enough it is not hard to find some good points. Don't let the flaws overshadow the beauty so easily. Treasure those around you, cos once they're gone, like the crab, you'd say Oh Crab! (literally, metaphorically)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You monster!

9:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home