/*---------- GOOGLE Meta Tag ----------*/

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

122 Days


Its been 122 Days since the glass tank was first filled with water. And since then the tank has gradually transformed into what i call the deep blue sea in my HDB. It's come a long way I must say, and there were defintely problems, there STILL are problems, and I've lost fishies in the process. I set out for a zero casualty aquarium but failed to maintain that standard. It is sad and often in this hobby we get too caught up with all these problems that we fail to take the time to appreciate the aquarium as a mini ecosystem sustained artificially outside of nature that we've created. That's exactly what I did tonight and behold...
Its quite breath taking I must say. Yes we reefers put in lots of time and money into the aquarium, but let's not forget to appreciate it for its beauty.

I'm glad to report that the brainy guest is doing just fine. Infact I think it got better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home