/*---------- GOOGLE Meta Tag ----------*/

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Milestones

I've set up a column on the right to note down all the major events with the aquarium. I don't consider buying equipments a major event but more like events that would affect the aquarium. Say for example I need to note down when I started the nitrogen cycle so I can guage how long before I can add fishes. I need to note down when I introduced activated carbon into the filter so I'd know when should I replace it. Things like when I add my first piece of live rock, fish etc. Basically they're important reference times.

Today I tidied up the wiring under the table I've taken apart the lighting so I can re-arrange it and have it more securely installed. Tomorrow I'm going to collect a second hand protein skimmer from a fellow aquarist. The skimmer will be installed and will start bubbling asap and hopefully on monday I can put my first piece of rock into the aquarium.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home