/*---------- GOOGLE Meta Tag ----------*/

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Going Mad!

If you take a look on the right, i'm about to go mad. Its not cos i'm mad about fish thats why i spent so much. Its more like I spent so much that's why i'm going mad. Goodness me!

You know i used to spend bit at a time and never realised the full cost. But today, I had the car and i told myself since the car is with me, i'll just go get everything i need. I guess couple of hundred spent at one go is the same as a couple of hundred spent spread over a period of time. On the bright side, I've got everything in half a day. I won't have to waste any more time making trips to the shops.

Will talk about the equipment piece at a time in subsequent blogs. Just a update on what's happening, bio filter has been fully filled with media and set to run. Salt has been added, and i'll have sea water tomorrow. Lighting structure is almost complete.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home