/*---------- GOOGLE Meta Tag ----------*/

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

What Lies Beneath...

From the earlier sketches, there was one pathetic shelf that could only house perhaps both of this filter units, but I need more space because I wanna install a chiller to cool the water for the fish. So with a little fiddling around i manage to rip that shelf off, hence you see the small dot on the left on one of the table's shafts. Thats the screw hole. The middle beam across was obstructing the floor space so that I couldn't put anything big under the table. But again with a little creativity, two wooden planks solved the problem. They look really ugly but they'll make do for now. I'm sourcing for a carpenter who could give me some nice white wood planks to do with the entire look. See the wood jutting out at the bottom left corner? I've gotta shave that off. Daddy's bought a saw for me! Just for that... I'm gonna hack that part off soon as mummy starts complaining that either her feet or her mop gets caught in it.

The twin towers, there you have it. The two main engines driving the entire aquarium's water circulation. The taller canister at the back will serve as a biological filter while the smaller one in front will be both mechanical, and chemical and it will also act as a pump to push water through the chiller coming to fill up that empty space. Going to get a second hand chiller. Already reserved it and its coming soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home