/*---------- GOOGLE Meta Tag ----------*/

Friday, October 06, 2006

Been a really busy week but things are rolling along. For all those of you who have bothered lending me a ear, listneing to my crazy idea on this fishtank, thanks! Though I don't have everyone convinced, I've set my heart on it.

Going to collect a lamp for the tank's illumination from a fellow aquarist later in the evening. I've placed my order for my first piece of equipment, an overflow unit. Its so pricey that i'd need to massage my heart but its a pretty rare device and not many people have that out for second hand sale.

Haze is just crazy, throat's feeling scratchy, it stinks and we all don't feel comfortable. Perhaps you could see this as quite a similar situation for the fishies if no effort is put into ensuring good water quality. The fishies are going to suffer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home