/*---------- GOOGLE Meta Tag ----------*/

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

This blog has not really started yet. So long as there's no title, these are just random ramblings about the headaches, complications as well as the excitement leading up to the official opening of the aquarium. After much thought and consideration I've finally decided on the design. The first setback to happen. Thought i'd my hands on a very reasonably priced 2nd hand protein skimmer but someone beat me to it. Still looking at a few other 2nd hand components from other aquarists.

The contents of the blog is gonna document the entire process of setting up a tank with explanations on the equipment, the considerations etc. I'd cover a small detail each day in small readable chunks. I'm looking forward to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home